|/ / /|
Lot of Rubber Gym Flooring, Black Multi Color Fleck (2 Rolls) - L-011
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Marketplace
The item(s) are part of a property acquisition and the condition is unknown. No additional information can be provided and no inquiries. Buyer must attend inspection to assess the condition.
As Is, Where Is and with all faults. Inspection Is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Public Inspection Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 (10:00AM - 2:00PM EST); No appointment required, open to the public.
Location: Commonwealth of PA, Right of Way Acquisition - 2340 N George St, York, PA 17406
Specific Removal Date(s) Apply: December 17th and 18th (10:00AM - 2:00PM EST) ONLY; There will be no other removal dates available. Note: Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with the release form.
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading assistance available or loading dock at this location. There is a garage door for access to the building and Winning Buyer should be prepared to load and bring appropriate equipment for removal.
Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees: Employees (or their agents) of the Department of General Services (DGS) and members of their families are prohibited from purchasing any vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions conducted by or on the behalf of DGS. Members of the immediate family include: a spouse residing in the employee's household and minor, dependent children.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing used vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $100.00.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing personal property at Commonwealth auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $500.00 per item.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Conditions of Business.
REMARQUE\u00a0: Cet article est proposé tel quel, sur le site où il se trouve sans assurance IronClad, et un acheteur ne peut pas contester l'état de l'article. IronPlanet n'assume aucune responsabilité quant à l'état ou à la description de cet article. Cet article n'inclut aucune protection offerte par l'assurance IronClad. Un acheteur NE peut PAS soumettre de réclamation portant sur un litige pour cet article.
L’acheteur est tenu d’effectuer le paiement complet, taxes et frais compris, dans les 3 jours ouvrés qui suivent l’enchère pour éviter des frais de retard.
Pour cet article, le paiement est dû au plus tard le
- Cet article est soumis à une Pennsylvania taxe de vente en l’absence de preuve d’exonération ou de déclaration d’acheminement par transporteur public dans un autre état au moment de l’achat.
- L'acheteur doit payer des frais de transaction basés sur le prix de vente final:
- Le paiement peut être effectué par virement bancaire (recommendé) ou carte de crédit (pour les paiements de 5 000 $ maximum).
- Toute offre d’achat est contractuelle et ne peut être annulée. Un manquement au versement du paiement dans son intégralité justifiera l’application de frais de défaut de paiement.
|Prix de clôture de l'enchère||Frais de transaction|
|Plus de 1 $||10%|
Must remove on December 17th and 18th ONLY (10:00AM - 2:00PM EST); no exceptions. Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with a hard copy of the item release form. Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. No removal assistance is available and there is no loading dock on site. These are the only dates available for removal.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the sale date or specific removal deadline as listed, the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA; unless otherwise noted in the Marketplace Terms & Conditions. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- PA DGS will not provide assistance to buyers with dismantling, moving, providing tools, storage or clean-up. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- Employees may not aid in the removal process.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com